What is personal property insurance on a homeowners insurance policy?

– #16 – Personal property insurance coverage is most often listed on the homeowners insurance policy as “Coverage C”. Personal property coverage is a separate limit of insurance from the building coverage on the home itself.

Personal property includes all your “stuff” including tables, chairs, clothes, dishes, electronics, jewelry, art work, etc. However, it is important to understand that certain types of personal property like electronics, jewelry, and art work have special sub-limits that limit coverage.

It is important to be aware of these sub-limits and make sure that each meets your unique need.

It is important to always consult a professional insurance agent about your specific insurance needs. Our team of insurance professionals at The Murray Group would be happy to answer any questions you have regarding your homeowners insurance policy. Click the link above to visit our website and learn more.

ACTION: If this video provided you with any level of value Please Click the “Like” button above.

Leave a Reply