Looking for an individual dental plan? Want to find an inexpensive plan with a top-rated company? Here’s how to do it …
Individual Dental Plan
Dental plans, also called discount dental plans, are an attractive alternative to traditional dental insurance. Why? Because the premiums are cheaper, there are no health restrictions, and there are no paperwork hassles.
The fee for an individual dental plan is as low as $79.95 a year. This gives you access to a network of dentist and dental specialists in your area who’ll give you a 10% to 60% discount on all your dental procedures. And there are no pre-existing conditions or waiting periods, so you can sign up today and see a participating dentist tomorrow.
Dental Insurance vs. Dental Plans
Some of the drawbacks with dental insurance include:
* Limitations, deductibles, and yearly maximum limits.
* Waiting periods of 3 to 12 months before you can see a dentist.
* Health restrictions and exclusions for pre-existing conditions.
* Certain procedures like cosmetic dentistry may not be covered.
Discount dental plans, on the other hand, have none of these drawbacks. With an individual dental plan:
* There are no limitations, deductibles, or yearly maximums.
* You can see a dentist within 1 to 3 days.
* There are no exclusions for health reasons or pre-existing conditions.
* Most plans cover cosmetic procedures like teeth whitening and veneers.
Where to Get the Best Price
The best way to get the best price on an individual dental plan is to go to a dental plan comparison website where you can view dental plan fees and discounts. After you decide which plan best suits your needs you can sign up online or call a toll-free telephone number to do it. If you have any questions, the better sites have a toll-free service where you can get answers. (See link below.)
Visit http://www.LowerRateQuotes.com/dental-plans.html or click on the following link to get individual dental plan fees and discounts from top-rated companies and see how much you can save. You can get more dental plan tips in their Articles section.