Home Insurance made simple – accidental damage for buildings insurance

This short video explains how accidental damage cover for buildings works.

We offer two accidental damage options as part of our home buildings policy so you can choose the level of cover you think you’ll need.

With limited cover you’re protected if you accidentally damaged fixed glass, sanitary fittings, service pipes or cables. That means you’re protected if you do something like break a window, crack your wash basin or damage your sewage pipe, or you can opt to upgrade to extra cover, which includes accidental damage to all parts of your building, including fixtures and fittings anywhere around your home. So you’re insured if you damage a kitchen worktop, spill a tin of paint on wood flooring, or even put your foot through the loft floor.

And if you’d like buildings accidental damage cover as part of your home insurance, simply make sure it’s added to your policy when you buy it online or over the phone.

Leave a Reply