Get a car insurance quote online | How to get cheaper car insurance
Click Here And Save Money:
This service is only avilable in the US.
Year after year, many drivers choose to stay with the same auto insurance company because they think they are getting a good deal.
While many companies offer discounts to customers who stay with them for a long period of time,
you may actually save more money by switching providers, policy rates will differ!
According to a February 2011 survey done by Consumer Reports, some drivers are actually paying twice as much by choosing to stay
with the same insurance company. Choosing to get quotes regularly is the easiest way to ensure you are getting the best possible
deal on auto insurance.
So if you are driving motor, auto or other kind of vehicle, take a look at the following reasons get a new insight in your
Top 8 reasons to get a new quote (online in the comfort of your home):
1. You recently bought a new auto, insurance rates vary greatly from car to car
(RELATED: FREE QUOTES FOR NEW CAR OWNERS)
2. You moved or will be moving soon (less driving?), It’s not secret that insurance rates vary greatly across the US.
Receiving new auto quotes anytime you move can result in a serioud discount.
3. You are driving less. It would be in your best interest to shop around and see who can give you the best rate for your
changed driving habits.
4. Your level of coverage needs change, Some companies offer different discounts depending on your level of coverage.
make sure you are getting the best rate possible.
5. You need to add more drivers. This is especially true if you are adding a first-time driver to your policy;
young drivers are typically more expensive to insure, but some providers offer more discounts for them than others.
6. You change careers. Some occupations, are statistically “safer” drivers as they are involved in less accidents
than drivers in other occupations. Check for quotes today to see if your new occupation will positively impact your auto premium.
(RELATED: LOWER RATES FOR CAREER-CHANGERS)
7. You need other (e.g. health) insurance. The reason for this is that bundling discounts are offered by many companies.
So looking for new quotes to will make sure you are getting the best deal for both policies.
8. Your last quote was longer then 6 months ago. To save money It’s recommended to get a new quote every 6-12 months
to ensure you are getting the best rate possible.
Sounds good? Now get the show on the road and save yourself money and maintain the same coverage for your
automibile and the its users.