Your home and its contents probably represent your biggest investment, and you want to protect them with homeowners insurance from a top insurance company. But how can you easily find quotes from the best rated homeowners insurance companies? Here’s how …
The Internet Has Your Answer
The Internet lets you easily get quotes from the best rated homeowners insurance companies. First, you’ll need to gather some basic information about your home and insurance needs, including the following:
* Square footage of your home.
* Year your home was built.
* How far away the nearest fire station and fire hydrant are.
* Construction details about the home, such as the type of foundation, walls, and roof.
* Amount of coverage you want.
* Deductibles you want.
* Safety features in the home, such as deadbolts, smoke alarms, fire extinguishers, and security systems.
Once you have this information, you can go to an insurance comparison site, fill out information about your homeowners insurance needs, and quickly receive quotes from A-rated homeowners insurance companies.
The best comparison sites even let you chat with insurance professionals online so you can ask questions and make sure you choose the best homeowners insurance company for you. (See link below.)
Check Their Ratings
By going through an insurance comparison site to select your homeowners insurance company, you know you’re getting a company that’s been rated to be reliable and financially sound. You can set your mind even more at ease by checking the company’s ratings on other sites. Again, the Internet will help you out:
* Go to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) Web site (www.naic.org) and select your state. You’ll then go to your state’s Department of Insurance website. This website is maintained by the Insurance Commissioner and lists licensed agents, companies, and each company’s complaint ratio.
* Check ratings from companies such as J.D. Power & Associates (jdpower.com), A.M. Best (ambest.com), and Standard & Poor’s (standardandpoors.com).
Visit http://www.LowerRateQuotes.com/homeowners-insurance.html or click on the following link to get quotes from best rated homeowners insurance companies and see how much you can save. You also can get more insurance tips there.