Apollo Dkv-Health Insurance

Apollo Dkv-Health Insurance:

Apollo DKV Insurance Company Ltd is a joint venture between Apollo Group of Hospitals and DKV, a  German based health insurance company. Apollo Group of Hospitals holds a 74% stakes in the joint venture and DKV holds remaining 26% stakes. The aim of the joint venture is capturing the booming health insurance market in India by providing quality health insurance services to the every customers.

Apollo is Asia’s largest group of hospitals and also leader in healthcare in India. The group successfully manages 42 large healthcare hospitals, 60 diagnostic clinics and extensive chain of over 600 pharmacies in India. In addition, there is also medical BPO and clinical research division and other health insurance services.

DKV is Europe’s largest health insurance company and one of the top world’s top five private health insurance company. DKV provides the insurance and health care services across Europe and in Asia.

Apollo DKV offers comprehensive range of innovative health insurance products to the citizens of India. The customer can choose the products that bests suits to his requirements. These products cover the insured for the services like consultation, hospitalization and post hospitalization. These products are offered for individuals as well as families.

List of comprehensive health insurance products offered from DKV health insurance-

  • Easy Health Insurance
  • Insure Health
  • Maxima

These products are offered for individuals as well as families. Apart from these, Apollo DKV also offers health insurance for corporate and groups.

Apollo DKV is specialized in health insurance products and also offers accidental insurance and travel insurance. The products and services offered are valid on a cashless basis in over 4000+ network hospitals (including 42 Apollo hospitals) across India and for the treatment in non network hospitals in India, on reimbursement basis. Buying online Apollo DKV health insurance is very easy and convenient.

Leave a Reply