LOS ANGELES, March 15, 2019 / PRNewswire-PRWeb / – Compare-autoinsurance.org has released a new blog post containing several tips that can help older citizens find cheaper car insurance.
More information and free quotes can be found at: https://compare-autoinsurance.org/top-tips-for-the-person-to-support-Auto-Versicherung/
Statistically, drivers who are 70 years or older are more involved in car accidents. For this reason, insurers will classify senior drivers in the high risk category.
Older drivers looking for better car insurance should consider the following tips:
- Check the discount for small kilometers. Usually, older drivers do not have to commute to work. Insurance companies offer significant discounts for drivers who travel less than a certain amount.
- Sign up for a defensive driving course. Older drivers have the opportunity to summarize the theoretical knowledge and to improve their driving skills. They will also learn how aging and medication affect driving and how they can better adapt to these changes.
- Install anti-theft devices. Insurance companies offer significant discounts to older drivers who want to make their cars safer. For this purpose, experienced drivers can install electronic alarms, ignition switches, vehicle tracking systems or other devices that can make a vehicle safer. However, before you install any of these devices, senior citizens should check with your insurer which anti-theft devices are approved.
- Insure a cheaper car. New car models are expensive to insure. Leading drivers are advised to insure a lightly used vehicle that already has several safety features installed.
- Pay the entire policy in advance. Older drivers can save up to 10% of the total policy cost by choosing to pay all at once.
- Use online car insurance offers. Leading drivers are advised to compare at least three online car insurance offers when looking for a better insurance contract. To accomplish this task faster, senior drivers are advised to use a brokerage website.
For more information, savings tips and free car insurance deals, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online life insurance, home, health and car insurance provider. This website is unique because it does not just stick to some kind of insurer, but offers the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, customers have access to offers from multiple operators in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to insurance plan offers from various agencies, such as: Local or statewide agencies, brand insurance companies, etc.