We are now looking for an exceptional Business Support Administrator who has joined us at Endsleigh. The Endsleigh Travel Agency team is responsible for creating tailor-made travel insurance products and relationships with companies that they distribute to our clients on our behalf. Our offer is diverse and exciting: we work with travel agencies that arrange everything from school breaks in France to expeditions that climb the foothills of Mount Everest; We have a large presence in the education sector and work with language schools that bring international students from all over the world to the UK. Travel Agency has a growing portfolio of partners with exciting plans for further growth. This is a great opportunity for someone to be part of this exciting and successful business.
This is an opportunity for a business support administrator to bring key business support and administration capabilities to a fast paced and dedicated area within Endsleigh's Travel Agency team. The Business Support Administrator will provide operational support to the Product & Distribution Manager and other internal businesses, in particular the Endsleigh travel account management team. Main responsibilities include:
- Ensuring efficiency in day-to-day operation of external partnerships
- Excellent service as a first stop for partner inquiries
- Takeover of new business and renewal guidelines
- Management of monthly sales statements and invoicing
- Compliance review processes to support regulated partnerships
- Implement continuous improvement of processes
The business support administrator must always have the customer focus and provide high quality support services to external partners and internal colleagues. Experience in the financial services industry, and especially in the insurance industry, is beneficial in addition to knowledge of travel insurance products, but this is not essential to the role. The successful Business Support Administrator will or has:
- A good phone method is essential in strong verbal and written communication styles to support customer inquiries
- Good knowledge of Excel spreadsheets along with arithmetic and some experience in data analysis
- Multitasking and organizational skills, attention to detail, rapid assessment and prioritization of work
- Strong delivery; Completion of work and delivery within specified periods
- A team player who maintains strong working relationships with colleagues
This is a great opportunity to be part of a changing company and you will be rewarded with a very social team culture and a competitive salary. We offer you a fantastic benefit package that includes a defined contribution pension, in which Endsleigh contributes 4% of your insured salary, 5% to 8% for a 5 year employment, and 12% in 10, a life insurance program and a range of additional benefits through our Flexible Benefits Scheme.
They start with 22 days of holiday plus bank holidays and after 2 years increase to 25 days.
Our head office has excellent facilities, including various lunch and coffee options, a gym and other sports facilities.